- Sorting veggies based on the part of the plant it came from
- Putting together her own rainbow pizza
- Harvesting her own microgreens
Look out for fun veggie games—identifying veggie feelings, musical chairs with veggies, and a unique pillows and peas game! The book also provides veggie templates that you can cut and laminate and use for a variety of hands-on activities suggested in the book.
Table Of Contents:
- Vegetable Names: A To Z
- Let’s Match The Sounds
- Planning Our Menu
- Salty Potato Experiment
- Veggie Songs
- Painting With Vegetables!
- Storytime -The Princess And The Pea
- Where Is The Pea?
- Shelling Peas
- What Parts Of The Plant Do We Eat?
- Where Do Vegetables Grow?
- Healthy Plate
- What Is The Veggie Feeling?
- Size Comparison
- Harvest Your Own Microgreens!
No additional shipping charges. Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays).