My Kitchen Activity Book for Kids (3-5 Year Olds)
Free shipping across India
This product is non-refundable. Exchange is applicable only on manufacturing defects. Please make a video while unpacking the package to make sure there is no manufacturing defects else returns will not be accepted
This book provides a deep dive into your own kitchen and enables your child to learn numeracy, literacy, movement, and social-emotional skills, all using simple tools and materials available in your very own kitchen.
Get your child to:
- Learn how to use kitchen tools
- Experiment with food and formation of mold
- Explore different ways of cooking a potato or transforming milk
- Learn how he can help in the kitchen
Most importantly learn how to keep safe in the kitchen!
Look out for fun sensorial activities that also build your child’s concentration and vocabulary.
Table Of Contents:
- My Kitchen
- Storytime—A Mumble In The Kitchen
- Kitchen Activities
- Balancing Game
- Let’s Go Grocery Shopping
- Hot And Cold
- What’s That Taste?
- All That Milk
- What’s Nice About That Spice?
- My Injured Apple
- Songs And Rhymes
- Cleaning With Vinegar
- Raisin Party
- Math In The Kitchen
- Helping In The Kitchen
- Keeping Safe In The Kitchen
- Mould Experiment