This book is filled with fun and engaging activities for children aged 6–12 years that boost a child’s self-confidence and helps them find meaning, and purpose in relationships with family, community and world. These activities also develop your child’s empathy, kindness and gratitude.
The activities in the book are structured around 4 key themes:
- Connect with self
- Connect with family
- Connect with community
- Connect with environment
Designed by experts at ParentCircle, it is a unique printed diary with 50+ engaging activities. These activities will help children to:
- Express their thoughts and feelings
- Engage with the world around
- Explore connections and relationships
- Enhance social-emotional learning
By exploring the pages of the diary, your child:
- Builds confidence through self-awareness, self-acceptance and a sense of belonging
- Finds meaning and purpose in relationships with family, community and world
- Develops character strengths including empathy, kindness and gratitude
No additional shipping charges. Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays).