Parenting Journal and Planner: Weekly Parental Reflection, Challenges, Guided Activities Mindfulness | Research based methodology | Free Goodies
Free shipping across India
This product is non-refundable. Exchange is applicable only on manufacturing defects. Please make a video while unpacking the package to make sure there is no manufacturing defects else returns will not be accepted
Ever wished for screen free times that help you bring the difference you seek to build an effective bonding time with your child?
Little Leaps Parenting Journal, ‘Scaling The Golden Summit’ can help your wish be granted. Unlike the run-of-the-mill journals and activity books, 'Scaling the Golden Summit' is a one of a kind parenting journal stemmed from the quest to create a go-to journal for parents of children aged 4-10 years. More than a journal, it's your window of opportunity to learn, discover and understand about big and little things in your child's life. This journal is bursting at the seams with curated guided activities, parental goals and challenges. A beautiful concept born from the passion of parenting, teaching and learning.
- Undated 12 month time capsule for the parents to create & look back to self-reflect their best parenting moments and quickly access where they could bridge gaps. Helps to connect them deep with your little one, develop a deeper bond, and make the days more meaningful and fruitful. Thoughtfully designed to be a memory keeper that lets you record some of the preciousness you want to preserve
- Journal Pages, Activity Ideas for those meaningful moments with your child | Ultimate Gift for any parent
- Aesthetically and scientifically designed three unique sections to help parents look back their parenting moments and reflections which, without question, deserve to be recorded and remembered
- Section 1: Golden Summit Challenge - Weekly and quarterly parenting goals, a progressive way to become a super parent
- Section 2: Guided activities for parent and child -Story themes, Picture Prompts, Lunchbox Ideas, Movie Binge list, the little big things, unstructured playtime and many other interesting activities
- Section 3: Journal pages to create your memory lane, organize your thoughts, plan for your little one.
- Hard cover with section-sewn binding (Smyth-sewn binding) - A binding technique that requires extra care and time, which is made evident in the stunning results, feel it yourself
- 120 GSM clear white paper: purpose built for long life, strain free reading and writing
- Proven to impart a sense of gravitas to the parenting journey