Consent is one of the most important things that we can help children learn. Understanding consent helps them stay safe, understand when their boundaries are crossed, and respect the boundaries of others.
However, as parents, many of us find it hard to talk to our children about consent. We struggle to find the right words, the right way, or the right time to have these conversations. ParentCircle’s Kids and Consent booklet is designed to help solve this problem for both parents and children. It works in two ways. It equips parents with the right tools to talk to children about consent and provides children with simple resources to understand consent.
Using this book, you will be able to have open, embarrassment-free conversations with children about consent and help them understand how it applies to everyday situations.
- Helps parents understand why consent is important for kids
- Guides parents on how to talk to children about consent
- Explains consent to children in simple everyday terms
- Uses fun illustrations to make the subject approachable for kids
- Contains a quiz to help kids learn how consent works in real-life situations
- Has some fun badges that kids will love
No additional shipping charges. Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays).