How do you know if a creature is an insect or not? How many legs does a millipede have? Can you make a firefly that can glow? This book of activities introduces your preschooler to the concept of insects, bugs and things that crawl – learn how they feed, communicate and about other unique features that would marvel you.
- Learns about insects, their body parts and special adaptations
- Learns about how bees live and gets to make a honeycomb
- Understands the life cycle of a butterfly
· Builds a home for a snail and learns all about them
Table Of Contents:
- Types Of Creatures
- Bug Crawl
- What Bees Do
- Lifecycle Of A Butterfly
- Butterfly Symmetry
- Catch The Pesky Houseflies
- Ants, Ants, And Ants
- All About Snails
- Story Time–Wormy The Explorer
- Caught In The Web!
- Bug Mindfulness
- Keeping Safe Around Insects And Bugs
No additional shipping charges. Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays).