My Family and I Theme Books for 3-5 Year Olds Kids (Bundle of 4 Books)
Free shipping across India
This product is non-refundable. Exchange is applicable only on manufacturing defects. Please make a video while unpacking the package to make sure there is no manufacturing defects else returns will not be accepted
- My Family
- My Home
- My Festivals
- My Celebration
As your child learns about the different people that make up her family, she feels a sense of belonging, which gives her a sense of security. Explore this activity book to enrich your child’s understanding of her family, what her family does, and how her parents were as children themselves!
Your child gets to:
- Make a family tree
- Learn what is same and different about different members of her family
- Learn how to be a family helper
- Make a family activity jar
Where do I live? Can I remember my parents’ phone numbers? How can I learn to be safe at home? These are some of the important information you get to share with your child as you do the activities in this book. Your child gets to:
- Learn math by counting the number of rooms and naming shapes of things found around the house
- Explore different types of materials used to build houses in an incredible STEM activity
- Make fun character pancakes
- Build a weighing balance
- Make his own calming jar
As with every activity book, there is a fun story and songs for your child to sing along.
Little Learner@Home Book Series: My Family and I (Book 3) - Festivals
Introduce your child to Indian festivals and their rituals and traditions. This book of activities creates a rich learning experience for your child as she dives into festival stories, sensory and numeracy activities, and even science experiments related to festivals!
Your child learns how to:
- Keep safe during Diwali
- Make a kindness jar
- Bake Christmas cookies
- Make her own musical instruments!
Little Learner@Home Book Series: My Family and I (Book 4) - My Celebrations
What does your child know about the day he was born? Or the history behind her name? This book of activities enables your child to dive into the world of celebrations which are personally meaningful to you and your family. Your child gets to:
- Make salt and glue fireworks
- Create a phonics photo album
- Learn important family celebrations using a calendar
- Learn how to take care of the environment even during celebrations!
||Children 3 to 5 years of age|
|# of pages||176
|GST+Taxes||INCLUDED IN PRICE|
|Size||210mm x 297mm|