- What Information We Collect
Information related to your interaction with ParentCircle and our Services:
- Registration and contact information. We collect information about you when you (a) register to use our services and (b) otherwise provide contact information to us via email, mail or through our Services. This information you provide may include your username, first and last name, email address, mailing address or phone number.
- Information collected via technology. When you visit our sites or interact with the services, some information is automatically collected via technology. In an effort to improve your experience of the sites and services, this may include information such as the date and time, date of birth, your interest, address, information about your browser, IP address, operating system and computer or device, and the website you visited before visiting our sites (known as the “referring URL”), as well as other information.
- We track this information using cookies. Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website, mobile app or use an online platform. Cookies are widely used by online service providers to facilitate and help to make the interaction between users and websites, mobile apps and online platforms faster and easier, as well as to provide reporting information.
- How We Use Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect through the services or other sources for a range of reasons, including:
- To provide, support and improve our services and our other products and services, including to operate certain features and functionality of our services (for example, by remembering your information so you will not have to re-enter it during future visits and personalizing the site for you to improve your browsing experience).
- To communicate with you about your account and provide customer support.
- To process your payments. This includes sending you emails, SMS, WhatsApp messages, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency and alerting you if we need a different credit card number. We use third-party vendors for secure credit card transaction processing, as described in Section 4 (Payment Processing).
- To meet legal requirements, including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting or security requirements.
- To analyze trends, administer or optimize the services, monitor usage or traffic patterns (including to track users’ movements around the services) and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- To deliver to you advertising, including by serving and managing ads on our services or on third-party sites, and to tailor ads based on your interests and browsing history.
- How We Share Information
Affiliated Business Partners
- We do not control Affiliated Businesses and Third-Party Websites.
- In certain situations, businesses or third-party websites we are affiliated with may sell items or provide services to you through a website (either alone or jointly with us).
- You can recognize when an affiliated business is associated with such a transaction or service, and we will share your Personal Information with that affiliated business only to the extent that it is related to such transaction or service.
- We have no control over the policies and practices of third-party websites as to privacy or anything else. So if you choose to enter into such transaction or to receive such service, please review the applicable third-party websites’ policies.
- ParentCircle may share Personal Information we collect with our employees, contractors and third-party service providers that need to know that information in order to process it on ParentCircle’s behalf, or to provide services that help us with our business activities, which may include assisting us with marketing, advertising our product/service offerings, or providing, maintaining and improving the features and functionality of the Service, among other things.
- Some of those employees, contractors and third-party service providers may be located outside of your home country.
- In all cases where we share your information with such service providers, we explicitly require the service provider to acknowledge and adhere to our privacy and customer data handling policies.
- However, we may share aggregate and non-personally identifying information with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or other purposes.
- We may partner with third-party advertising networks and exchanges to display advertising on our Websites or to manage and serve our advertising on other sites, and may share Personal Information with them for this purpose.
- Any other person with your consent except as set forth above. You will be notified when your personal information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
- Compelled Disclosure
We may share Personal Information with any competent law enforcement body, regulatory body, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary:
- as a matter of applicable law or regulation,
- to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or
- to protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
To a Potential Buyer (and Its Agents and Advisors)
- If we engage in a merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of some or all of ParentCircle’s assets, financing, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction, or steps in contemplation of such activities, your Customer Data and Consumer Data may be among the assets transferred.
- When you make a purchase on the service, any credit card information you provide as part of your Payment Information is collected and processed directly by our payment processor, Razorpay, through their secure Razorpay Checkout service.
- How We Protect Our Information
- ParentCircle accounts require a username and password to log in. Customers must keep their username and password secure, and never disclose it to a third party.
- Because the information in a Customer’s ParentCircle account is so sensitive, account passwords are hashed, which means we cannot see a Customer’s password. We cannot resend forgotten passwords either. We will only provide Customers with instructions on how to reset them.
- We implement security measures to protect Customer Data and Consumer Data provided to us from loss, misuse and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology.
- However, these measures do not guarantee that your Customer Data and Consumer Data will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security all of the time.
- By visiting our Site and using our Services, you agree to indemnify, defend (if we so request) and hold harmless ParentCircle and its affiliates, suppliers, partners and agents from and against any claim, demand, losses, damages or expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) arising from your content, your use of the Sites or Services, your connection to the Sites, your violation of these Terms or your violation of any rights of any third party.
- Your indemnification obligation will survive the termination of these Terms and your use of the Sites and Services.
- How We Store and Secure Your Information
- Please note that any information that you submit for publication on the website may be published on the Internet and be available around the world.
- ParentCircle also uses web beacons in advertisements to allow ParentCircle and its advertising partners to see how users view and engage with advertisements. Depending on your advertising preferences set in your operating system, ParentCircle may share your Advertising ID with advertising partners in an anonymous fashion that is not tied to your name or email address.
- Deleting Your Account
- If you decide to delete your account, your user profile will no longer be visible on our platform. However, we may retain your user content for a commercially reasonable period of time for backup, archival and/or audit purposes.
- Furthermore, ParentCircle and its users may retain and continue to use, store, display, reproduce, modify and distribute any of the content you have made publicly available through ParentCircle.
- Changes to This Policy
- By continuing to use ParentCircle, you agree to accept any changes and/or updates to our policy.
- Linking to Other Websites
ParentCircle may contain links to other websites/affiliates, and is not responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
- Miscellaneous Privacy Issues
- How to Opt Out of Our Use of Your Personal Information
If you are no longer interested in receiving email announcements and other marketing information from us, or you want us to remove any personally identifiable information (PII) that we have collected about you, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Public Areas
We may provide areas on our Website where you can publicly post information about yourself, can communicate with others or can review products. This information may be accessible by other consumers and companies and may appear on other websites or web searches, and therefore this information could be read, collected and used by others.
Address: Sri Renga Vihar, New No 8, 1st Cross Street, Karpagam Gardens, Adyar, Chennai 600020